For the hardest demands!
Install Duracell Professional and the truck will reach its destination! In order to perform daily in trucks, buses, agricultural and construction machinery, batteries have to be made out of something special! The power source that is Duracell Professional – available as HD/Heavy Duty and SHD/Super Heavy Duty – will reliably start every engine in all conditions, together with providing sufficient energy to the onboard vehicle systems. The complete construction is based on absolute robustness. The SHD versions offer the highest safety features such as central venting and safety plugs. In addition, the 145/180/225Ah batteries feature the centrally vented 4-chamber flat lid, to prevent electrolyte leakage, which incorporates an integral flame arrester for additional security.
Facts professional hd
- EN 50342-1 rating E3/V3: Heavy Duty cycle- and vibration resistant
- Simple maintenance: externally visible electrolyte level markings, practical plugs
- Robust design with set bonding
- Envelope separator to protect against short circuits
- Product classification with UK number and EN/SAE cold cranking power
- Optimum price-performance ratio
Facts Professional SHD
- EN 50342-1 rating E4/V3: Super Heavy Duty extra cycleand
- Maintenance-free: Hybrid technology ensures minimum water consumption
- Six models from 110 to 225Ah
- Superior Safety: Central degassing, external ignition protection, safety plugs
- Improved leak protection for models 145/180/225Ah due to 4-chamber flat lid with an integral flame arrester
- Product classification with UK number and EN/SAE cold crank power